Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Greatest Mustang Mechanic

Julio Perez - JP Performance

5334 Arlington ave.
Los Angeles, California

Ph# 323-294-2906
Cell# 323-459-8895

Email - cobrapower@hotmail.com

I was very Lucky to be revered to Julio about 1 1/2 years ago, by another 5.0 owner, a father of a student at the school my son Joshua was going to. He told me all the Hot 5.0 owners are taking there 5.0's to Julio, that he is honest, relyable and has low prices for his work.

This is So true about Julio, very honest, factual information, then lets you make the dissision.
Julio has been doing this for a number of years, and knows the 5.0 inside and out. He owns a number of 5.0's himself, and three of them are specificlly for racing.

I live in Long Beach, and it only takes me 20 min. to get to his place. So he is close to many of us 5.0 owners in the LA an Hoolywood areas. He is near the 10 fwy and the 110 fwy.

Give Julio a call, you will be VERY Happy you did !!!******


All the Best My Friend'z !!!******

Greg Lunger.com

No comments: